NYE in NYC!

Many people may not know my obsession with NYC! I love the hustle and bustle of the city. I like that you can be who you are without any stares. I am unique in so many ways and my clothing shows that. My focus is usually on Shoes and Accessories to make a statement, but what I've noticed while visiting is that the clothes make a statement. The look that you will see below will show that, at least for me because I'm very Girly when it comes to clothes. The times that I have been to New York, I felt a connection. So, for my next outfit I wanted to do an inspired NYE in NYC look. This outfit resembles my favorite boroughs to visit, which are Brooklyn and The Bronx.

For some reason I am in Love with Nasty Gal, mainly due to their 50% sale that they had for the Christmas Season and how the clothes are true to size. So, during my monthly shopping trip to Marshall's I saw a pair of Dark Green Crush Velvet Joggers (similar here). I always wanted to own a pair of Joggers, plus Velvet is in and they were only $10.00 so it was a perfect buy. I paired it with a Mauve Velvet Hoodie purchased from Nasty Gal (similar here) and Black Booties purchased from Target (similar here). I topped it off with Gold Accessories to complete my look.





With these options, I hope that you were able to get some style inspiration.




Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.



xoxo,



Ashlee O.

Comments

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram