NYE Series: Family and Friends

The Holidays are among us and what's a better way for Bloggers to Unite? You know that I have the answer! Lol. I am so happy to have the opportunity of collaborating with some Talented and Stylish Memphis Bloggers; Belinda of The HoneyBee 901, Bianca of Curvaceously Bee, Chasity of Sweat in Mascara, and Marshella of TayloredxTaylor, . We will be bringing you Different Themes each week and I can honestly say that we all bring a different twist and unique style to our looks. So I hope you are ready for it!

Like I said earlier each person has their own unique style and this week we wanted to show you how we "Relax and Chill" with Family and Friends during the Holiday Season. 

I decided to go with my Favorite Holiday Shirt from Old Navy (similar here). I have always loved this shirt because it's a Fun way to bring in Christmas with Family and Friends. I often find myself lounging around in this tee throughout the year, because seriously, who doesn't want a shirt that helps you get kisses from that special person in your life year round. I decided to wear my Red Skinny Jeans (similar here) because they are red and it's Christmas. Red is Festive and Fun some of the ways to describe the Holiday Season. I have a fetish for long Cardigans and the only store that can satisfy it H&M. I have had this Cardigan (similar here) for over 3 years and the Black and White went well with the Black Tee and Red Jeans. To complete this look, I had to throw in a Twist and show you that I'm not all about Heels. I also wanted to show you that Moms can wear Timbs too! In the Fall and Winter, my Timberlands (here) are my go-to boots to run errands in. They are so comfortable and they keep my feet warm.








With these options, I hope that you were able to get some style inspiration.


Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.



xoxo,



Ashlee O.



Comments

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram