Popping Champagne Bottles!

Hi Mommies! What is the New Year's Eve party scene all about? It's Popping those Bottles and enjoying yourself with people in general, whether it is your Family, Friends, or even Strangers! Go out and Enjoy yourself. Believe me, you deserve it! You have been taking care of everyone all year long. You deserve to pamper yourself and look your best while bringing in the New Year!

Here's the details on my favorite NYE outfit. For this look I wanted to Shine Bright! I decided to wear a Gold Sequin Skirt that I purchased from Forever 21 (similar here). This skirt makes me feel Vibrant and ready to Party the night away. I paired it with an Off White Bodysuit from The Eva Mendes Collection at New York and Company (similar here). I finished my look with the perfect Gold Party Shoes by Guess that I purchased from DSW (similar here) and a Kate Spade Charm Bracelet (here). See all the pictures below. 








With these options, I hope that you were able to get some style inspiration.




Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.



xoxo,



Ashlee O.

Comments

Follow me on Instagram