I started this blog because I've always been into fashion and I wanted to let everyone know that you can find fashion anywhere. I am a frugal person. Some people may or may not know this about me. So when I shop I always make it a point to hit the sale's rack first. I don't like to shop at indoor malls unless I'm going to a specific store, even then I try to find the stores that I like at an Outdoor Mall. It's just something about shopping in a big crowded space.
 
I will not always discuss what I find at a store because that is not the center of my blog. This is about fashion as a whole, some finds may be expensive to you and some will be in your price range. I will also capture my fashion choices, you may like some of my outfits and you may not, hopefully you will find something you like.
 
Now that I am done with that spill, let's talk fashion! I decided to go to some thrift stores on Saturday. My goal was to find designer pieces at low prices and show you that with a little searching you can too! I love thrift stores that are organized, you can find most of them like that now. Upon arriving to the store I headed straight to the shoes. I love shoes and accessories, they are my weakness. While searching, I was amazed that I came across Vince Camuto! I found two pairs of barely worn shoes for $12.99 each! I mean for $12.99, I couldn't pass this up, so I grabbed them as quickly as I could.




Who would have thought I would find these wedges at a thrift store. They are barely worn.
 
Here's the other great find:
 


 
 
Nice barely worn heels. What a steal!
 
Always remember. Fashion can come from anywhere.
 
 
 
It's a Big World so come along and see Style through my Eyes!
 
 
XO,
 
Ashlee O.

Comments

Follow me on Instagram