Bomber + Sequin + Jeans= Winning!

Hi! I decided to dress up and dress down jeans. Turning a pair of jeans around from a daytime look into a night look is very easy and affordable. Having a son and working full-time, I find it hard to focus and pick out clothes quickly. I only have time to skim through my closet to find the right look for the day ahead. So, for the busy moms that don't have the time, here's some style tips and inspiration.


In the looks below, I wanted wear my favorite Mom Jeans (here). Jeans are a Fall Favorite of mine. The seasons are changing, well in some parts of the world, but for the south they roll in slowly. For those slow rolling seasons, I love to wear a nice lightweight jacket for chilly mornings and hot afternoons. I found this Bomber Jacket (similar here) from Target. I know you're probably thinking, she sure does love Target, but I just had to go back to my favorite store again! They have great fashion for affordable prices and they cater to every type of Woman. Oh! and Man. To make an outfit pop, I love to wear a shoe that can stand on it's own. I had the perfect Silver Shoes from Aldo. Any color shoe would be a great combination, just make sure it flows with your look (similar here) and throwing on basic white tee would complete your look.




In this last look, I combined my Mom Jeans with my love of Sequin. I was able to find this Beautiful Sequin Top from Versona Stores (similar here) and paired it with my Steve Madden Leopard Print Heels (similar here). Wearing a Gold Clutch and Gold Accessories would finish this look.



Just know that's it Ok to be Beautiful as a Mom. Taking time out for yourself and looking pretty will always make you feel good.

With these options, I hope that you were able to get some of your creative fashion juices flowing.


Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.


xoxo,

Ashlee O.

Comments

Follow me on Instagram