Bright to Dark with a Chocolate Brown Mini

It's coming towards the end of the October and as I promised I have showed you different ways to wear a clothing item. In this month's series I showcased, A Blouse for Work and Play, Dressing up and down Oxfords, and Day and Night looks for Jeans. For this last post, I will Brighten Up and Tone Down my Chocolate Brown Mini Skirt.

I decided to go Thrifting about two weekends ago. I try to go thrift shopping at least twice a month. I love Unique Vintage pieces and my favorite era is the 80s (maybe due to me being born within that decade 😄). Sometimes, I often imagine who wore the piece that I found and if they were doing something Fabulous while they were wearing it.


For my first look, While thrifting I found this Vintage 80s Cream Silk Blouse (similar here) that screamed my name. I paired it with a Chocolate Mini from Old Navy (similar here). I wanted my shoes to have different shades of Golds to bring out my blouse, so I went with my Steve Madden Gladiator Heels (similar here). A Simple Bronze or Gold Clutch and Jewelry would complete your look.









In this last look, I kept it all in the family with this Multi-Colored Top (similar here) and my Purple Suede Pumps by BCBGeneration (similar here). Finding clothing with fashionable shades of the current season always helps to create a trendy look.  









With these options, I hope that you were able to get some of your creative fashion juices flowing.


Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.



xoxo,



Ashlee O.

Comments

Follow me on Instagram