It's October so Let's Work and Play!

Have you ever loved a piece of clothing so much that you wanted to wear it all day? Yes! I knew that you did! I have many ideas on how to create your favorite work and play looks. For the month of October, I will give you options on how to use one clothing item for different occasions and where to find those items or something similar.


Since I am spotlighting October as the month to show you options on how to wear an item of clothing different ways. I decided to use my favorite bodysuit top from The Eva Mendes Collection at New York and Company (similar here). It's fun and flirtatiousness rolled all into one. 





In this first look, I paired it with my Ralph Lauren Navy Blue Culottes (similar here), Tan Steve Madden heels (similar here), and my classic Navy Blue Kate Spade bag (similar here). I added some simple gold accessories to complete this workday look.




For the last look, I wanted to show that a nice top could be used for an after work occasion as well. I paired my top with Black Old Navy Pixie Pants (similar here). I wanted to also showcase my shoes, so I stuck with the tan color scheme and completed my look with these Color Block Stiletto Heels (here). Adding a gold clutch topped off my look. 

Stay tune as we rock out October!

xoxo,

Ashlee O.

Comments

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram