Never Underestimate an Oxford

As I said before, October will be the month that I will show you different ways to wear a clothing item. I decided to go with my fabulous black oxfords that I purchased from Target (here). Honestly, Target is a place that I shop at a lot, plus they have affordable clothes that are fashionable. Target also showcase clothing that are made for Target by designers at a reasonable price.


I wanted to show you some easy ways to wear this shoe on your down time or for a date night. Whether, you are running errands or going out to dinner, this shoe is very versatile. One thing I want you to know before you finish reading this post is Never Underestimate an Oxford.



I paired my shoes with Blue Jean Shorts from New York Company (similar here) and a unique collared button down blouse (similar here). I wanted an outfit that was easy, so I went with the color white because I've always like the idea of blue jeans with a white button down. Completing this look with my Royal Blue Color Block Handbag from Kate Spade Saturday Collection (similar here-royal color), Skinny Black Belt (similar here), and Silver Accessories, made it speak wonders.





In this final look, I went for a trending item, Embroidery and Mesh. I purchased my dress from Ross Dress for Less for a very affordable price (similar here). I wanted to play into the patent leather material of the shoe and pair it with a mesh dress. Silver or Gold Accessories would top off this look.



With these options, I hope that you were able to get some of your creative fashion juices flowing.

Also, always remember that Simplicity is Key and Shoes Can Make a Statement!


xoxo,

Ashlee O.


Comments

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram