Skirting on this Olive Green

Welcome to the World of the Olive Green Skirt. You may be thinking, 'An Olive Green Skirt, What a Groundbreaking Idea' (just a little sarcasm on this Monday afternoon).

I wanted to feature this skirt that I purchased from H&M (similar here). I love there simple and chic styles in clothing. For October, I am showing you two ways to wear a clothing item. I hope I am able to inspire you in this post.







It is said, 'never wear white after Labor Day, but they didn't mention off white.' I went with a Cream Sequin and Lace Blouse from Versona Boutique (similar here) with my first look. I wanted to pair different materials together in order to bring out this classy style. I completed the look with my favorite go to Nude Open Toe Sandals by Guess (similar here) and gold accessories.





Lastly, I decided to embrace Autumn with this Button-Down Denim Top from Old Navy (similar here) and my Military Lace-Up Booties from DSW (similar here or here) to do the trick. In my opinion, Denim seems to always work best with boots, especially a boot that has a rugged theme about them. Opening up a button-down top often gives you and your outfit more of a jacket feel. I completed the look by pairing it with a Logo Tee from TJ Maxx (similar here) and Sunnies from Versona Boutique (similar here).


With these options, I hope that you were able to get some of your creative fashion juices flowing.


Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.


xoxo,

Ashlee O.

Comments

Follow me on Instagram