Give the Gift of Purpose

Holiday Season is here and it’s the time of Giving and I like to Give with a Purpose! 

I always try to purchase my Family and Friends gifts that they will cherish because of the need of it. I like to receive Gifts that I need and I think that is what everyone else likes that too, even though they don't say it. So, do you happen to know what the Best Gift for a Mom on the Go is? You don't have to think long on this one, let me tell you, It’s Time! We are always on the go, whether it is trying to get to the grocery store to get items for dinner before afterschool care ends, stopping by the school to drop off lunch because you forgot it that morning due to rushing out of the house so the kids wouldn’t be late, or taking the kids to karate and soccer practice, which happens to be scheduled on the same day.

I bet you are wondering, how can you gift time? Well, for a fashionable mom like myself, it's a JORD Watch. I’m so happy to team up with JORD Watches for their Holiday Campaign. I have had many designer watches, but the details and time taken to create a JORD Watch, shows you how they value their customers. The best thing about JORD Watches is that you are able to get custom engraves and they also make them specifically for your wrist size. It’s every mother’s dream to be Gifted a Gift with Purpose, a Gift that they can use. When I received my very own Wood Watch from the Cassia Series in the colors of Walnut and Vintage Rose, it was a Gift of Purpose!

Below are some pictures of my Cassia Series Wood Watch and how I styled it.











Here is the Big Surprise and because it's the Season of Giving and I am a Giver, here's a 25% coupon off any JORD Watch of your choice for that special Mom or Dad in your life. Follow this link https://www.woodwatches.com/g/bigworldhugestyle to receive your discount.



Also, If you like my watch and would like to purchase it here’s the link that will take directly to it: http://www.woodwatches.com/series/cassia/walnut-and-vintage-rose/#bigworldhugestyle

I hope that I was able to help with some of you Gift Giving Ideas!

Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement!

xoxo,

Ashlee O.

 


 

Comments

Follow me on Instagram