Grab and Go Moto Jacket: Mom Approved!

Moms, we shouldn't have to spend hours searching our closet. It should be easy. Fall is in full swing and the past week I featured my Stylish and Mom Approved Fall Moto Jacket. I honestly believe that a Moto Jacket can go with absolutely everything you wear. I want Moms to have "Key Items" in their closet and be able to Grab and Go! So believe me when I say that a Moto Jacket is definitely a Grab and Go item that you should own. It doesn't have to necessarily be the Cole Haan Moto Jacket that I have. Below I will show the looks that I wore with mine and where you can get your own Grab and Go Moto Jacket.



Everyone wants a perfect Date Night and what you wear is the first start. Pairing my Black Cole Haan Moto Jacket (similar here) with a Black and White H&M Dress (similar here) , and Black Patent Steve Madden Heels (similar here) is a great combination. This is honestly my favorite look this week. It was a very simple look and you know my motto is, "Simplicity makes a Statement."



In this look, I wanted to add an edgy look and what is more edgier than wearing a shirt that expresses the mood that you are in, I was in "A Lil Bougie" (here) mood. Wearing a Pattern Print Skirt (similar here) with a tee and Black One-Strap Heels (similar here), is always stylish. You just have to find one basic color in both items that match and believe me it will blend together. Being different pays off.



Let's take Edgy to another level. Here's another tee from a good hometown friend of mine, who makes the "Original People" tees. I paired it with a great brand for women with curves, Fashionnova Black Ripped Jeans (similar here).



I always love to wear statement shoes with a solid color. I decided the wear a Black Culotte Jumpsuit (similar here) and Guess Pumps (similar here). I like shoes that pop and in my opinion if you pair statement shoes with prints or with bold jewelry, you tend to take the focus off of the shoes. Since I am a shoe lover, I want all focus to be on my shoes.



In this last look, I wanted something Girly, so I went with this Black and White Flower Print Skirt from Target (similar here), a Basic White Tee, and Black Hat to complete this outfit.

With these options, I hope that you were able to get some of your creative fashion juices flowing.

Below is a Fact about me:

Fact #1If I wear a Strapy Top and Dress without something over, I would never wear Closed Toe Shoes. I have always felt the Closed Toe Shoes should not be worn with Strapy Tops or Dresses and vice versa.

Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.

xoxo,

Ashlee O.



Comments

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram