Styling on Turkey Day!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Mommies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know that you all more than likely had to cook and clean on this holiday, but isn't that what we do? We are here to be a help mate to our husbands, raise our children, cook, clean, and do all the other joyous things that come along with being a mother. So, why not focus on ourselves for a moment? Right?! Well, I decided to be Supermom this holiday and do all the things I was suppose to do, lol, as well as Make Myself Look Pretty. I believe, there is absolutely nothing wrong with tending to your needs and focusing on yourself.

With that being said, I finally got a chance to wear my Favorite Fall Skirt (similar here) for Thanksgiving after many years of it being in my closet! Honestly, I have had this skirt for over 7 years! I got it from my favorite store, Target and I just had to wear it this year and the reason being is that it is my first time blogging for Thanksgiving. Let me tell you a little bit about why I styled this skirt they way I did. Because of the Prints in the Skirt I paired it with a Basic Cream Top from H&M. I didn't want to any focus taken away from the skirt. I wanted to also bring out the Gold within the Skirt and pairing it with a Bronze Faux Leather Jacket and Gold Pumps completed this look. So, here's to a your Holiday Season in Style. Below, you will find pictures of my Turkey Day Style.






Faux Leather Jacket
Gold Pumps
Gold Handbag
With these options, I hope that you were able to get some of your creative fashion juices flowing.


Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.



xoxo,



Ashlee O.


Comments

Follow me on Instagram