Gift Guide: 5 Gifts under $50 for Him


Tis the Season, but have you thought about what to get Him?
What do you think are great gifts for men? Maybe an expensive watch? That idea could work, if you knew that special guy in and out. Honestly, men can be picky too, the thing about their pickiness is that they are picky about certain things, whereas women are picky about everything.

In this post I wanted to feature some of the brands that I like. I love Men’s Fashion just as much as I love Women’s Fashion. I had to show you all some great deals for the season. Just think about when everything in your life all of a sudden needs to be fixed, I'm sure you will find The Holiday Season right around the corner. Maybe your HVAC system went out and you need to get it fixed in order to have heat or maybe you need to replace something on your car and now you have to use some of your Holiday Money for that. Either way, The Holidays can sometimes put a dent in your wallet. I’m here to help and I have comprised a list of Five Gifts for Men under $50. Below, I will show you great buys at my Favorite Brands for Men.

The Gap
The thing about The Gap and their Men’s Collection is that it has always remained constant with their Simplicity. If you are looking for a classic item that you purchased from them 5 years ago, trust me they still have it. They always evolve in fashion, but they also always stay true to their brand. I saw the perfect Scarves, some are over the price limited, but with the sale they are having now it would be under budget. The good thing about the holidays is that after this sale ends, there will be another one right after this. Subscribe to their email list and check your email every morning to get updates on sales.

 
Banana Republic
Banana Republic has many high-end clothing and fabulous fabrics at low prices. I like to shop at Banana Republic because no matter when or what I purchase, I still have that item and it's in good shape. So, what is an essential item for your Special Guy? The answer to that is a Wallet. It's practical and it's something that men need on a daily basis. This wallet is over the budget, but like I said earlier, look for sales. Being that it is the Holidays, there will always be a Sale. So Subscribe and Save!


H&M
I guessing when someone mentions H&M, the first thing you think about are Women Clothing. Well, that's not the case at all. H&M carries a variety of Men and Kids Clothing. I can honestly shop there for the entire family. I like the vibe that H&M gives off; the Wild, Modern, and Chic clothing wear. Whatever mood you are in, H&M has the clothing that you need from Work Wear to Goth Chic, don't worry they have it! The best thing of all is that H&M is very affordable. I mean their prices are AMAZING! No coupon needed, but go ahead and subscribe because when the sales are on, It's On! I am going to complete this shopping guide with some Fashion Steals from H&M.

The Gap: Scarves (here)

and (here)
 
 
 
 
Banana Republic: Leather Wallet (here)
 
H&M: Sweater (hereand Cardigan (here)
 

 

With these options, I hope that you were able to get some of your creative gift giving ideas flowing.


Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.



xoxo,



Ashlee O.

 






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Follow me on Instagram