NYE Series: Sparkle, Glitter, Sequin, Laughter, and a Girls Night Out!

It's Girls Night Out Memphis Style! I love getting together for the Holidays and attending Parties and Christmas Gatherings. It's the season of love, laughter, and everything that Sparkles!

I want to personally thank Bianca with Curvaceously Bee for bringing us all together. She thought of a Great Idea and she didn't stop and that is the definition of a Girl Boss to me. I love surrounding myself with positive women who are here for everyone to Win! Here are some of the Bloggers that I collaborated with for the Girls Night Out: NYE Series. Belinda of The HoneyBee 901, Bianca of Curvaceously Bee, Chasity of Sweat in Mascara, Faith of Faithfully Yours and Marshella of TayloredxTaylor make sure to head over to their blogs. In my first post of the NYE Series, I said that everyone has their own style and below you will see why we all Blended and Stood out at the same time.

For my Girls Night Look I went to my new favorite Brand: Nasty Gal. I've always looked at their merchandise, but thought; "The clothes will never look good on me!" Well boy was I wrong! I have ordered Tops, Bottoms, Dresses, and Jumpsuits and they all fit me great and are true to size. Below are some pictures of the Jumpsuit (here) that I purchased from Nasty Gal. I paired it with a Sequin Jacket from The Limited (similar here), Jessica Simpson Heels (similar here), and Kate Spade Bracelet (here). I wanted to bring the Sparkle and I did!









With these options, I hope that you were able to get some style inspiration.


Always remember, Simplicity makes a Statement.



xoxo,



Ashlee O.



Comments

  1. Oh wow I love these outfits! So much inspiration for New Year’s Eve!

    Beautiful blog

    L J x

    http://www.ljeliz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Follow me on Instagram